Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Udon Airport Surprise

Now that I got the big Ko-Sumet update posted, time to go back and fill in some of the blanks as to how we ended up here.

So we took the bus from the hotel to the airport and were greated with a great "surprise"(1). When we walked into the airport, Phatreeya was there to "say goodbye"(2) again. (The day before, we had to say our sad goodbyes, as we didn't expect to see here again this trip). Now, I knew something was gong on, as Phatreeya kept looking at me and saying, stop smiling like that, you KNOW what we are planning! Well at the time, I was not too sure, but I had a few guesses. It wasn't until Phatreeya was telling us how to get to the resturant to meet Pi Si Pfon, Montree, and Bo for lunch once we got to BKK. She slipped up and said "we" and quickly changed to "you guys" but not after giving me a lil glare as to say, don't say anything! I just looked back and laughed some more!

When we got in line to go to our gate, she "asked"(3) the checker if she could just come along as we needed her as our translator. After more giggling, and friendly glaring, the 5 of us were on our way to BKK, and eventually Ko Sumet!

I think I speak for all of us when I say, this was a great surprise! Phatreeya is just a great friend who has given us so much, and we are happy to be able to give a little back!

~Randall


1. I put it in quotes, as there was lots of secret talks going on between the girls ... abi / phatreeya / jenny ... so we knew something was up!

2. I put this in quotes, as I suspect they have something else up their sleeve!

3. By this point, I figured she was coming, and it was now all a big show!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Randall, you can read girl talk pretty well. At least you are willing to just take it for what it is (#3).

    ReplyDelete