Friday, December 26, 2008

Xmas Dinner

After getting back from the temple and waterfalls, we went back to our rooms, changed, and got ready for Christmas Dinner. We went to a restaurant near our apartment, and it was very festive. The waitresses had red vests and Christmas hat and wished us a merry Christmas, and there was a tree and lights everywhere.

We all had some yummy Thai food, and some semi-sweet sparkling white wine. I’m not sure what they put in the food, or how much wine we had, but it was one of those dinners full of laughter. Let me make this clear, it was FULL of laughter, I mean I can’t remember more than one consecutive minute without any laughing. If it was quiet, we laughed. And when it was loud, we laughed louder. I’m pretty sure the workers thought we were crazy, but looking back on it, I’m not so sure they were wrong!


We all hope your Christmas dinners were full of laughter too, Merry Christmas!!

~Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment