Thursday, December 25, 2008

More To Come...

Well I got a few of the posts up that I wanted too, and have a few more in the queue. It's about 3:45 am Thai Time, so it is probably a good choice to go to bed now. We are getting up around 8am tomorrow to travel in our sweet van to Udon Thani. It is about an 8 hour bus ride, so I should have plenty of time to sleep on the trip over there.

I will also try and type up some posts on Abi's computer, and get them up whenever we can find an internet connection out there. The hotel here was great, as it had Wifi, but who knows what we will end up with in Udon Thani. It may be more difficult to get to the web, but I'll do my best to keep everyone updated. Here are a few topics you can expect to see in the future!


  • Thai Kickboxing (called Muay Thai)

  • The Crazy Thai Drivers

  • Doi Inthanon (National Park around Chiang Mai)

  • Water Falls (also in the park)

  • Our Christmas Dinner!

  • The Chiang Mai Night Market
  • Tattoo (is it mine?)

  • ... and many many more...

While it's the 26th here, it should be lunchtime the 25th back in Seattle, so Merry Christmas everyone, make a snow angle for me, and enjoy time with friends and family!


~Randall

P.S. Happy Birthday Dad! Don't worry, I found you a sweet gift here! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment