Friday, January 2, 2009

Fly Fly Away

I can't believe we are leaving Thailand again, and so soon. It really feels like a home away from home. I'm at the BKK airport now, and already missing my Thai family (Phatreeya, Rung, Dat, Dum, Wigit, Sai...), but I know I will be back sometime and hope we can keep in touch!

I wrote a few posts on the van drive here, and have posted them below. Just like my scattered brain, there are thoughts and stories from all over the place, so hope you don't get too lost, and enjoy reading them. And still no wifi internet to upload all the pics from Abi's computer, but hopefully they will have one at our hotel in LA. I promise, the pictures are worth the wait!

Ok time to say goodbye to Thailand and head off to our gate. Plan for the rest of the trip.
1. Fly to Korea, where we have a long layover, and can take a quick tour of Seoul!
2. Leave Korea, and arrive in LA Sat morning for Ricky and Julie's wedding!
3. Leave LA Sunday morning, and arrive home @ Seatac in the afternoon!

As much as I will miss Thailand, I miss you guys too and am excited to be coming home!

Hope you all had a safe new year and are holding strong on those New Year's Resolutions :)

~Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment