Friday, January 2, 2009

“Bazaar” Night Market

I’m sitting in the van on our way back to BKK to (eventually, 11PM tonight) catch our flight to Korea. Thought I would type up some blogs on the ride over and post them when I find an internet café in BKK.

We are going way back into time now, back to Christmas day (Thai time), and our trip to the Night Baazaar, Chiang Mai’s famous market. I think the only photo that could do this justice would be one from Google maps (or MSN maps, for those MSFT friends of Abi who are reading this!). The market extends many many blocks in all directions, and pretty much has everything you could ever want. Funny T-Shirts, sunglasses, hats, shorts, artwork and everything in-between. It was fun to wander around and see the night life, as well as pick up some souvenirs! I could have probably wandered around there for hours, but I had to meet a friend (more in the next post) before 11 to purchase some Top Secret gifts.

~Randall

No comments:

Post a Comment