Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry (Thai) Christmas!!

It's late, and I'm exhausted. It's also officially Christmas in Thailand, and we celebrated by watching some hilarious Thai kick boxing, no words can do it justice! In addition to that, our day was full of adventure; long neck tribes, some monkey's, chillin' with tigers and had a blast driving around w/ our tour guide for the day, Noi!

A proper update will come when I can fully keep my eyes open, but until then, check out some of the pictures Jeff and I uploaded. You know what they say, a picture's worth a thousand words :)

Happy WHITE Christmas everyone, and try and save some snow for when we get back!!

Miss you all,

~Randall

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Yoak, the snow is gone! But it sounds like you are having an amazing adventure. Did you get to spend some time with the long neck tribe? I love getting to know tribal people. They have so much insight to offer!

    ReplyDelete